Software Design and Development
At Marsoft we have best team of experts in System Analysis and Design. Our software development team members are seasoned programs and developers with many years of experience and hundreds of successful projects.
For any platform, any environment and any scenario in software development you can rest assure that Marsoft has the best to offer and guarantees the best result.
In addition to our programming and development services, in partnership with industry-leading companies, such as Mission Research, we bring you great software tools to improve your business overall productivity.
- Marsoft is a member of IBM PartnerWorld for Developers
- Microsoft Registered Partner.
- Certified Solution Provider for Authorize.Net
We offer on-site FREE training,presentations, 24/7 customer service and support and live online support for all of our products.
Software Development for Most Platforms:
- IBM (iSeries,xSeries and pSeries)
- Microsoft Windows
- Linux and Unix
- Microsoft SQL
- PHP/Mysql Web Development
- ASP Web Development
- Visual Studio
Software development process:
Marsoft Software design and development
This process involves several stages:
- Analysis of the current system: feasibility stage. Analyze the current situation at a high level.
- Outline business specification: Logical system specification stage .First researching the existing environment. In this part, system requirements are identified and the current business environment is modeled.
- Detailed business specification: Requirements specification stage. To assist the management to make a sound choice, a number of business system options, are prepared and presented to them.
- Logical data design: Logical system specification stage. In this stage, technically feasible options are chosen. The development/implementation environments are specified based on this choice.
- Logical process design: Logical system specification stage. In this stage, logical designs and processes are updated. Additionally, the dialogs are specified as well.
- Physical design: The objective of this stage is to specify the physical data and process design, using the language and features of the chosen physical environment and incorporating installation standards.
- At the end of this process we propose to you what best fits your current and future needs.
Computer Training and Training Software
We strongly believe that educated users will add to the value of any software. Training must be a part of development and we always go extra miles to assure our clients receive best possible training tools and materials to achieve their objectives.